- In 2021, there have been 697.9 million days of absence due to incapacity to work in Germany – with most absences due to health reasons. (BAUA)
- With 68% of unengaged workers, employee engagement is alarmingly low – a result of missing the fundamental needs of workers. (Gallup)
- The results are in an estimated loss of gross value added of 153 billion euros annually. The main cost drivers: burnout and absenteeism. (BAUA)
- Studies by the WHO have shown that health programs can lead to a 27% reduction in sick leave absenteeism and a 26% decrease in corporate healthcare expenses.
- A study by the Harvard Business Review found that investments in health programs can see a return on investment of up to 500%.
- According to McKinsey, a heightened state of well-being among employees leads to more productivity, decreased staff turnover, absenteeism and presenteeism, and a higher return from disability leave.
Experience personal growth and improved health with our multi-faceted wellbeing solutions. We cover a range of topics from the areas of Breathwork, Biohacking, Mindfulness and Mental Training, that will be tailored to meet the unique needs of your team and department.
- On-site and virtual formats
- Short impulses and holistic programs
- German and English language